Start a new topic
Answered

Countax C60 Dashboard issues

Hi, Some of the features on my Countax C60 dashboard are not working. Wondering if it's a simple wiring issue i.e. are the issues connected.

The features which are working are as follows:- Clock, Parking Brake, Battery, initial rev counter LED flashes

The features which don't work are:- PTO Icon, RPM Meter, Net Up/Full/Tipping, Service Hours, Fuel level

Are the features which don't work connected in some way? Any troubleshooting advice?

In addition I can't set the clock - I've found the hidden touch button to the right but not to the left - is this a different version? If so, where is the button / how do you set the clock?

Thanks

Best Answer

Good evening Graham,

Sounds like there is a fault on the board, please can you send me the serial number off your machine because we did see similar issue's on some of the earlier units.

Regards

Darryl

Answer

Good evening Graham,

Sounds like there is a fault on the board, please can you send me the serial number off your machine because we did see similar issue's on some of the earlier units.

Regards

Darryl

My dashboard is reading 25o on it can any one tell me what this means please

25o is the incline sensor going on if its displayed, this is an indicator for when you go over 25o on the mower.

If its going off all the time it will possibly need resetting or changing.

Regards

Darryl

Login or Signup to post a comment